– Academic Research Premier: covers the many academic disciplines offered in colleges. Includes PDF backfiles for over one hundred journals and searchable cited references.
– AHFS Consumer Medication Information: a trusted source and recognized standard for patient drug information.
– Ancestry Library Edition (Password: 47150): the leading resource for pursuing family history research online. Ancestry connects Internet users to the most comprehensive online genealogical resources available.
– Auto Repair Source: contains do-it-yourself repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. Content has been created by ASE certified technicians.
– Biomedical Reference Collection: Basic: access over 100 biomedical research journals, covering a range of disciplines including medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine and pre-clinical sciences, as well as structured research evaluating current and past health care systems.
– Business Source Premier: the industry’s most popular business research database, featuring the full text for more than 2,200 journals.
– Business Plan Builder: Take a step-by-step approach to completing your business plan, and position yourself for success.
– Career Transitions: provides hands-on guidance and immediate access to key job search activities, such as job-seeking, career exploration, and interactive interview practice.
– Chilton Library: Get the detailed information you need to tackle vehicle maintenance and repairs.
– Coalition for Court Access (IN): legal forms for the state of Indiana
– ConsumerSafety.org: Informs people about recalls and safety alerts, and publishes consumer-related news and safety guides.
– Corporate ResourceNET: contains articles from nearly 1,350 magazines and journals.
– Driving-Test.org: Free Indiana DMV permit practice tests. Includes permit test, driver’s license test, and senior citizens’ refresher test.
– ERIC.: the Education Resource Information Center provides access to information from journals included in the Current Index of Journals in Education and Resources in Education Index.
– Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia: over 25,000 records covering an array of topics. Includes images, brief biographies, and information in a variety of subject areas.
– Gale Virtual Reference Library: build and search reference collections with thousand of titles from over 100 publishers on an award-winning eBook platform.
– Health Business FullTEXT: over 130 journals for hospital administrators and managers. Topics include staffing, health care regulation, facilities management, marketing, finance and more.
– Health Source: Consumer Edition: over 75 consumer health magazines, plus health-related pamphlets and health reference books.
– Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition: over 500 scholarly journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Nursing and allied health focus.
– HeritageQuest Online: search US Federal censuses, over 20,000 books, and the genealogy and local history magazine index PERSI.
– Historic Photographs (Indiana Room Archives): access the Indiana History Room’s archive of historic photographs, capturing Floyd County history.
– Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center: provides coverage of many popular hobbies, crafts and recreational activities. It incluces full text for more than 740 magazines and books and hundreds of videos. Subject areas include arts & crafts; collecting; needlework; outdoors & nature; scrapbooking and more.
– Home Improvement Reference Center: features detailed, user-friendly “how-to” information covering home improvement and repair projects.
– Indiana Room Online Resources: Access the Indiana Room’s online resources, including military records, city directories, family bibles, and various historical documents.
– Inspire: offers commercial databases and other resources for Indiana residents. This database is limited to Indiana residents.
– Kentucky Court of Justice: legal forms for the state of Kentucky
– Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts: Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more.
– MasterFILE Premier: provides full text for magazines, reference books, and primary source documents, plus an Image Collection.
– MEDLINE: Contains citations and abstracts for biomedical and health journals used by health care professionals, nurses, clinicians and researchers engaged in clinical care, public health and health policy development. Created by the U.S. National Library of medicine.
– Middle Search Plus: contains full text for a variety of popular middle school magazines. Articles are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Includes biographies and historical essays.
– NoveList Plus: the premiere database of reading recommendations available through libraries around the world. It’s a comprehensive source of information about books that includes expert recommendations, reviews, articles, lists and more.
– Newspaper Research: access our Indiana History’s collection of newspaper databases, including Newspaper Index, Newspapers.com, Newspaper Archive, and The Courier-Journal: Historic Newspapers.
– Primary Search: designed specifically for elementary school libraries, it features 80 of the most popular elementary school magazines.
– Professional Development Collection: education journals, peer-reviewed title, and educational reports for professional educators.
– ReferenceUSA: This database contains detailed information on more than 13 million U.S. and Canadian businesses, and 113 million U.S. and Canadian residents.
– Regional Business News: covers regional business publications for the U.S. and Canada. Includes newspapers, trade publications, radio & TV news transcripts, and newswires.
– Scholastic Resources for Children: Scholastic Library Publishing provides the best digital nonfiction solutions for learners of all ages. Access FreedomFlix, ScienceFlix, and TrueFlix.
– Small Engine Repair Reference Center: provides users with detailed, yet user-friendly repair guides for all manner of small engines.
– Testing and Education Reference Center: includes guides and practice tests for college and career tests like the SAT, ACT, GRE, ASVAB, NCLEX, real estate exam, etc. It also includes career resources like Resume Builder.
– TOPICsearch: Explore current social, political & economic issues, scientific discoveries and other popular topics, including controversial opinions and viewpoints.
– Vocational and Career Collection: covers trade and industry-related periodicals.