- The Mission Statement explains New Albany-Floyd County Public Library’s goals for serving the community.
- Get a Library Card lists what is needed to get a card and who is eligible to apply. Please see also the Limited Access Library Cards Policy.
- Loan Policies go over the limits per card, age requirements, and loan periods for the different circulating items.
- A Fine-free Library describes our new decision to remove fines.
- The Building Use Policy lists what is and is not allowed in the library.
- The Computer and Internet Acceptable Use Policy describes who can use the Library computers, what content is filtered, and what is not allowed.
- The Copyright and Disclaimer explains the responsibility of the patron for following copyright laws.
- Confidentiality of Public Records discusses access to public records under Indiana Code, and which records are exceptions.
- The Reserved Space Guidelines explain who may use the Library’s reserved spaces, any applicable fees, and the rules for use of the spaces.
- The Collection Development Policy lays out the criteria for selecting library materials and tells you how you can address any concerns you may have over library materials.
- Visit our Building Information page.
- Visit our Accessibility page.